Quick Question on Referral Links [No Spamming]

Ardrossan

So I'm a sub, obviously, was originally preferred. Have used multiple referral links in the past to get the seven day access time. My sub's running out and I tried to click on a referral today, and it gave the error message you sometimes get when you're not eligible. It's been more than 90 days since I last clicked on a referral, but otoh, I've been subbed for a good chunk of that time. So two questions:

1) Does the 90 day window reset once you begin subbing again? It doesn't tick while you're subbing?

2) If I click on a referral, and I'm ineligible, does doing so reset the 90 days?

It's a shame to lose the sub right after 2XP week starts, but eh.

So I'm a sub, obviously, was originally preferred. Have used multiple referral links in the past to get the seven day access time. My sub's running out and I tried to click on a referral today, and it gave the error message you sometimes get when you're not eligible. It's been more than 90 days since I last clicked on a referral, but otoh, I've been subbed for a good chunk of that time. So two questions:

1) Does the 90 day window reset once you begin subbing again? It doesn't tick while you're subbing?

2) If I click on a referral, and I'm ineligible, does doing so reset the 90 days?

It's a shame to lose the sub right after 2XP week starts, but eh.

I have a nagging feeling that the 90 day thing starts when your subscription ends after your referral click. Or something like that, anyway.