Darth Malora is a Decoration?

Foambreaker

Just got her off the vendor, I guess I assumed she was a comp but she is just a decoration.

Meh.

I'm finding it hard to be sympathetic, you know. The inventory icon *looks* like a personnel decoration icon. The tooltip is laid out just like decoration tooltips and has the word "Decoration" liberally strewn across it. And yet you thought it was a companion?!?

SteveTheCynic is :confused: confused :confused:.

I wish they'd make the other companions, like all the vanilla companions and favorite NPC's into 'solid' and 'animated' companion decorations, like Quinn, Darth Marr etc so that instead of holograms when we log into another toon, they're still like actual people there...just like they've done with Malora and Gnost Dural.

I wish they'd make the other companions, like all the vanilla companions and favorite NPC's into 'solid' and 'animated' companion decorations, like Quinn, Darth Marr etc so that instead of holograms when we log into another toon, they're still like actual people there...just like they've done with Malora and Gnost Dural.

^^^^^^ :D Yes!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.