Companions after 5.10.1

Alderonek

After 5.10, HK-55 had his Alliance Alert mission bugged. The quest could be finished, but HK-55 couldn't be summoned afterwards.

It's unclear if 5.10.1 fixed this, but, if not, this is another companion issue that needs to be fixed. HK-55 was a really unique subscriber reward, probably the best one in the game's history imho, and we'd still like access to him on characters that didn't do his mission yet. I'd test it myself but don't want to jeopardize not having access to him later as a result.

Nadia Grell's Combat Dialogue needs to be fixed. She is silent after the Ossus story.

As a main story companion, and one of the better ones at that, this is very noticeable and unfortunate. The only non-bugged Consular companions for combat dialogue now are Tharan Cedrax and Qyzen, who doesn't speak basic. That leaves Tharan. No other class has this issue any longer (well, Doc will occasionally use Kira's voice in dps stance). Please at least fix Nadia's bug.

If it's possible, it would be wonderful if Zenith and Lt. Iresso also had their combat lines fixed so they use the right voice again (for some reason, Sgt. Rusk, a Knight companion, is heard instead often in lines like "Battlefield's the best teacher!"). It's a completely different voice, and the line is heard so often it makes the companion very difficult to use.

This has been broken since 4.0, and though other more popular classes like Agents had their companions fixed (multiple ones were using Kaliyo's voice), I'm not expecting a fix for Consulars, who seem to be not as important. We settled on just having Nadia and Tharan work a long time ago. If Nadia is fixed, this would be good enough I guess, though I miss being able to use Zenith. He is a really well-written character, and I would think the fact that he shares the same actor as Theron Shan might make it easier to fix his lines by perhaps recording a few new ones?

Lastly, and I'm sure you're aware of this, Companion Combat AI is broken since 5.10. This is true for both ranged and melee companions, but more noticeable on ranged.

We understand the studio must be up to their eyes in work for Anthem, but please fix bugs in SWTOR. It's still a subscription service to play properly, and deserves at least basic attention. In fact, after discussions with guildies, most of us were in favor of no new content and fixing as many bugs from 5.x as possible, when the number and severity went up very noticeably and fixes went down a great deal as well. After this, new content is always welcome, of course. We just find it kind of sad to see such a great game become so bugged.

Edited by arunav

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you try looking in your Alliance Alerts? You may have to re-recruit her.

Have no Alliance Alerts outstanding. Gonna see if she is over by Sana-Rae.

Not there plus no Alliance Alert and no email re Hexid

Edited by mattjame
wrong infor given