The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hangars guild ship - work like fleet

Dreknathar

hello all

When i was in my ruther rudimentary decorated guild Imperial ship - the dreadnought Nemesis - i got an idea (obvviously, for both Empire and Republic!):

- for those who managed to unlock the Hangars (either one or both), let us buy a tool-tip decoration - size large from Cartel Shop, to occupy a big floor hook - which allows any visiting player to land in the Hangar, in a similar manner we do when we land in the Fleet hangar!

After we land, each player should see their own class ship!

So this large tool tip should be instanced for each player class: i.e. a Merc should see a D5 Mantis, a Sith should see his/hers Fury class etc.

But obviously, this instancing should only be about that ship tool-tip, and NOT about the whole hangar!

Thus, 2 different people from 2 different classes should be able to stand in same room, just that they should see their own ships, rather than same ship!

This tool tip should also have a collision box to prevent people from moving into it !

Have it for same in Cartel Shop, Decorations, for about 5 k coins.

I'd like it if we could see our Guild ships on the galaxy map and click to fly there. It would be a nifty way to see where the Guild ship is currently located.

I'd also love to see our ship parked in a new hangar... although with the new Conquest system, I would never be able to unlock it. We don't get encryptions anymore. Based on the GTN prices that have soared from 200k to 1 million each, I'm guessing we're not the only ones that found encryptions out of reach with the new system.

Perhaps the easiest solution would be for a Personal Starship deco. Not the decos of the same model ships that we can buy now, a decoration that works like our companions -- we always see our own. Drop the Personal Starship deco and everyone always sees their own ship.

I always thought it was a darned shame that a Group can't board the leader's ship and fly around. It would have been awesome for roleplay.

Edited by Xina_LA