<Grim Determination> Imp

iamredrobin

<Grim Determination> is recruiting. We are one of the Oldest & Original guilds from BC. Back in Band Camp We was well known within the PvP world. We are back and we have started to rebuild from the ground up. I am opening up recruitment for all classes. I am looking for Mature, active players. Particularly active and reliable members will be promoted quickly. Leadership positions are available to motivated members who can meet my expectations. There will be a 2 week trial period to determine compatibility. Within that time there will be a short interview via Discord to explain to you what is expected of you.

We participate in Conquest, PvP, Pve. We currently do not RP, but Rpers are welcome. Who knows where you might take us. We are interested in everything End Game. We have a fully unlocked Guild ship and Rishi Stronghold. We are active in Discord so please have an working Mic. We also have a Website . Feel free to check us out and apply. FYI: We do not tolerate Drama so leave that at the door.

Edited by iamredrobin