Inflection Point Mission bugged - CAN'T PROGRESS

LordAppius

Currently i can't make any progress on my main character. I started the new ossus story line, but after the initial dialogue with ajor Anro she disappears and i can't summon her to continue the quest.

I've reported this issue on day one of the new update.

This character has nto used any skipping mechanic provided by bioware.

On top of this i've also lost Darth Hexid recently, after activating the quest for Paxton Bug Rall.

Can Bioware address this issue ?

Have you tried dismissing and retaking the quest? I hate it when I have to do it but it often works.

I've done that 13 times already. I also tried other "fixes" that some players suggested, like starting and finishing of chapter of kotfe/kotet. Doesn't work ... it is annoying.

Most annoying is that bioware won't refund me the master crystals i could not get since the game is launched since i need to finish the story to unlock the dailies....

On a side note, Already asked them to refudn other items, but they want me to specify the day. I even pointed in theticket that i lsot/whatever the item on the day i sent the ticket, how the hell could i know the specific time... oh well bioware being bioware. Second time i report this bug in the last 30 days and bioware doesn't even reply. Guess it is asking to much of them to address threads about bugs