The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

A simple request for T-shirt top

Ommar_Gef

I know this is a really dumb suggestion. With all the amazing things to ask for and any idea to come up with for something to be put on the cartel Market, I ask for a plain simple T-shirt to be put on. It would be kind of nice to have a not so complicated or overly designed top for something to role as under garment for all the jackets and armor pieces. I can't be the only one that likes simple designs yes?

But yeah not much to say but, would be nice to see a cheap Cartel Market basic T-shirt top for sale. On a side note, I know that there's tank tops, and other kinds of more revealing outfits, but I'd like one that's not too reveling personally. Ordo's top is the best I can think of, but it would be nice to get one with out the jacket part. There's something like it in game with one of the character models from the KOTFE story early on. That would be nice to have.

Something like this T-shirt from Guild Wars 2, perhaps?

https://i.imgur.com/4HVF2s3.jpg

Note that in GW2, this isn't armour pieces (i.e. you're stuck with those shorts), and that you wouldn't want one with a GW2 logo on it, but it gives an idea, at least.

EDIT: I have a couple of Smugglers who could go for the shorts as well, to be combined with Anarchy and Mischief, but *of course* not called anything lame like Làrâ Cröft or anything stupid like that.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

I'm all for more simple clothing. There's a lot of gear that would be so much nicer if we could strip off a few of the gewgaws that were tacked on.

T-shirts would be great! Long-sleeved, short-sleeved, sleeveless. We need more simple shoes, boots and belts too.

Yeah something like that. Heck even this top works, and it's been in the game since SOR. So maybe we the players could finally get it?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/332643509272182784/531012088806768661/swtor_tggTCEhCEt.png

I have been jealous of this guy's simple tank top ever since I first played SoR. :o

Edited by Estelindis