Walker Missions: Fire Designers, Erase From the Game

BumpBump

The Walker Piloting Missions are scat. Anyone who claims they are good or fun is lying. The easiest way to improve the game is to remove these missions and fire the developers that designed them.

Translation: "Wah! Stop liking what I don't like!"

Seriously, calling people who enjoy these missions liars? Get over yourself. Personally I don't hate them, I don't love them. They're not the worst but they're not the best ... they're simply a part of the game.

The walker missions are awful but asking for people to lose their jobs over them is a bit extreme.

But that's still just your opinion. You find them awful. I don't. I actually don't mind the one in Chapter 8 of KotET although I'm not super fond of the one in Chapter 1. It really depends on the abilities the walker has.

But that's still just your opinion. You find them awful. I don't. I actually don't mind the one in Chapter 8 of KotET although I'm not super fond of the one in Chapter 1. It really depends on the abilities the walker has.

And I never said I was speaking for everyone so the reminder that it's just my opinion is unnecessary. Does someone making a comment under their own name have to explicitly state that the comment is their personal opinion to avoid having others jump down their throat about it? Sheesh.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero