Ossus Faction rep not separate

AidenRhen

Heya! I don't know if this has been reported yet, but I finished my Ossus weekly on 2 of my Imperial toons and reached rep cap with the Ossus faction on Imperial side. I was doing my Weeklies on one my Republic toons and noticed that I am still at Reputation cap even though it is a different faction on the Republic side. Is this intended or is this a bug?

Heya! I don't know if this has been reported yet, but I finished my Ossus weekly on 2 of my Imperial toons and reached rep cap with the Ossus faction on Imperial side. I was doing my Weeklies on one my Republic toons and noticed that I am still at Reputation cap even though it is a different faction on the Republic side. Is this intended or is this a bug?

Most reputations work that way. I think the only reputations that are actually separate are Iokath (for some reason).

I don't remember Iokath being separate. Maybe it was and it's just so long ago that I forgot, I dunno. But I believe all reputations that have different names depending on your faction are actually the same rep and share the same limit. This can be verified by seeing that a reputation raised by a character of one faction shows the same raise happened if you switch to the other faction. Edited by Estelindis