Swtor Bugs and engine upgrade.

LordNaridir

Hello, long time swtor player and enjoy the story line. however with that said, I must ask what developers are looking over swtor because you people do a terrible job at fixing anything in this game. I am coming to a decision where I am going to stop paying for this game because of the lack of care from the development team.

I suggest that you people look into updating the game engine, because the one it's on runs terrible, Every planet has porting npcs, We do pvp matches and the engine cannot handle 8v8... Every patch you do on this game new bugs and old ones come to be. The lack of story content is another piss job by you people, You have people who pay for subscription on the game and we are rewarded with very little in return, Then to find out, you people been working on another game called Anthem... Nice way to say screw you swtor player base. Anthem seems to have a better game engine too.. Why not move swtor over to Anthem's engine to give us players on swtor a better gaming experience.. The so called roadmap hype you people built up was bogus, Ossus sucks, short story but that doesn't surprise me, Took you almost 3 years to finish the last storyline, So what another 3 years of milking the players and giving little content? If you people truly cared about swtor, you would actually listen to the players.

An engine Upgrade is badly needed, Bring back open world pvp, and put out more story for us instead of holding off every 6 months to a year. If nothing changes coming into 2019 I am un subbing from this game as it is pointless to give you people my money when you reward me with very little and an awful gaming experience, cannot even enjoy the storyline because of the bugs.......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's great that you're able to vent and let everyone know how you feel and get it off your chest, but search these forums for every time someone held themselves hostage (i.e. threatened to cancel a sub) unless highly improbable changes they demanded were met (new engine), compared to whether those changes occurred, and you'll realize the chances are low to zero. Edited by xordevoreaux

It's great that you're able to vent and let everyone know how you feel and get it off your chest, but search these forums for every time someone held themselves hostage (i.e. threatened to cancel a sub) unless highly improbable changes they demanded were met (new engine), compared to whether those changes occurred, and you'll realize the chances are low to zero.

I agree totally, but being a long time player and barely getting little in return is a let down. I know they will not upgrade the engine nor listen to their players, If they listened swtor would be a better game. But right now between the constant bugs/glitches porting npc's and cheaters, lack of content and pvp and no upgrading the engine I cannot see this game lasting. Which is a shame because they can do a lot more with this game and it's story, And with a improved game engine that would help with the porting npcs, constant bugs etc. I mean if they can use the swtor money and put it into Anthem then why not invest in a decent game engine to help our playing experience.

The problem is, it takes a lot of work to upgrade an engine, from what other posters have said in the past it would cost BW a ton of $ to do this. So much $ that I'm not sure it would even be worth it at this stage of the game. Face the facts EA doesn't give enough of a budget for BW to make as much content as we the players hope for. We're getting what they can make. Try to just enjoy the game for what it is, and not what we all hope it would become.

• 2 weeks later...
The problem is, it takes a lot of work to upgrade an engine, from what other posters have said in the past it would cost BW a ton of $ to do this. So much $ that I'm not sure it would even be worth it at this stage of the game. Face the facts EA doesn't give enough of a budget for BW to make as much content as we the players hope for. We're getting what they can make. Try to just enjoy the game for what it is, and not what we all hope it would become.

It would cost Bioware money??? The money WE give them?? They are a horrible company. The new Ossus update was *********** horrible also, But then again that is what we get from a horrible company. Soon as my time runs off I am done with this game and any game from Bioware. They are a bunch of rookies with no passion. I hope they go bankrupt,

It would cost Bioware money??? The money WE give them?? They are a horrible company. The new Ossus update was *********** horrible also, But then again that is what we get from a horrible company. Soon as my time runs off I am done with this game and any game from Bioware. They are a bunch of rookies with no passion. I hope they go bankrupt,

This is.... just wow. Nothing like hoping and wishing for the elimination of jobs and livelihoods.

Awesome and knowledgeable individuals always hope others suffer and not go off their own emotional knee jerking bias points.

This is.... just wow. Nothing like hoping and wishing for the elimination of jobs and livelihoods.

Awesome and knowledgeable individuals always hope others suffer and not go off their own emotional knee jerking bias points.

Some people are horrible people. And hypocrites.