New gear & legacy weapons disparity.

Storm-Cutter

Since its now even more difficult to gear up, and people are looking to running alts through the new story to gear up mirror classes quicker, ( via legacy) it would appear that some tech users got the short straw.

EX: I you have a mara sorc, jug or PT ( for instance) their weapons and offhands can be transferred to their mirrors with legacy weapons ( & offhand) , and used immediately.

But Snipers and scoundrels and Mandos don't cross exactly with Gunslingers and operatives, since there is a difference between guns equip-able ( sniper rifle, blaster pistol, blaster cannon ) and offhand ( Vibroknives and Shotguns) - Although the mods should in theory fit ( ie barrel mod, enhancement) they have to be extracted each time to make them viable, since a knife cant be equipped where a shotgun should go, for example.

It's not the cost in credits, that concerns me unduly ( I have lots and lots) but some classes got lucky to have legacy weapons that are instantly transferrable, while some have to pay over and over to keep swapping mods ( and need to augment 2x over)

Any thoughts?

*All* gun classes get the short straw, at least a bit, although PT/VG is less bad than the other pairs.

PT <=> VG: the mainhand pistol on PT doesn't match the mainhand rifle on VG

Merc <=> Mando: neither the mainhand (pistol vs HBG) nor the offhand (pistol vs generator) matches.

Sniper <=> Slinger: no matches at all

Oper <=> Soundrel: no matches at all

So mainhands are a lost cause on all four pairs.