Daily Collected History bugged

mentalmackem

Can confirm. Tried to do this now for the first time, can't interact with the artifacts. When I hover over them with mouse, it shows that they are quest objects, but they are not blue (like clickable objects normally are) and I can't do anything with them.

From what I've been able to determine, this quest bugs out after you've completed it once on one faction. From that point on, it is bugged for any character of that same faction for the rest of the week, until the weekly reset. You can complete it once on a character form the opposite faction still, but then it will be bugged for any alts of that second faction too. After the Tuesday reset, the bug cycle resets as well; you can complete the mission once per faction per legacy, and then all subsequent alts are unable to progress mission (the nodes become non-interactive).

This is what I've observed in the two weeks since Ossus dropped, while playing across multiple alts from both factions. So it seems like a bug that is somehow connected to both your legacy and your faction. Very odd.

From what I've been able to determine, this quest bugs out after you've completed it once on one faction. From that point on, it is bugged for any character of that same faction for the rest of the week, until the weekly reset. You can complete it once on a character form the opposite faction still, but then it will be bugged for any alts of that second faction too. After the Tuesday reset, the bug cycle resets as well; you can complete the mission once per faction per legacy, and then all subsequent alts are unable to progress mission (the nodes become non-interactive).

This is what I've observed in the two weeks since Ossus dropped, while playing across multiple alts from both factions. So it seems like a bug that is somehow connected to both your legacy and your faction. Very odd.

I found that once I completed it, it just never came back even after the weekly reset.

I haven't been able to do it at all on any character, not even once.

I want to say this is true, but sadly. It bugged for me on my first ever attempt. Relogging fixed it for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...