All hair styles sticking out of Battle-Hardened Apprentice’s Armor Helm

TrixxieTriss

I recently purchased and opened the Battle-Hardened Apprentice’s Armor set and I cannot use the helm on any characters unless they are bald because the hair sticks out the tops, sides and back. I’ve tried this on female human body types 1, 2 and 3.

I specifically got the Armor set so I could use the Helm, so you can imagine I’m not very happy

Is this a known bug and how long has it been around? Will it be fixed anytime soon?

I recently purchased and opened the Battle-Hardened Apprentice’s Armor set and I cannot use the helm on any characters unless they are bald because the hair sticks out the tops, sides and back. I’ve tried this on female human body types 1, 2 and 3.

I specifically got the Armor set so I could use the Helm, so you can imagine I’m not very happy

Is this a known bug and how long has it been around? Will it be fixed anytime soon?

It's been around for at least a few months. Known bug? Dunno. Will it be fixed anytime soon? Most likely not; Saber Marshal's hood has been broken since 1.2 :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.