The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

STOP changing cartel market offers EVERY DAY!!!

Mephesh

So I bought CC because I wanted to get Senyas lightsaber because it's 40% reduced, going online, no reduced price anymore. The offer was just online yesterday. Now it's on full price (3750CC - insane!!!!) :mad: :mad: :mad: again!

Give people some TIME to be able to use these offers!

Same with Scyvas Blaster- 1 day reduced price offer, then changed for the Halloween-offers.

People expect offers to last 1 week, or ATLEST 1 WEEKEND (=2-3 days)!

Stop changing cartel market offers every day!

Edited by Mephesh

I'm sorry to say it but you do realize this was a Black Friday sale yes?

Normally I'm all for extended sales but some sales are for 1 day only. Both retail and online stores do this, so shouldn't come as a surprise.

It'll go on sale again soon enough, probably within several months (Boxing Day usually has good stuff)

It only changed because of the black Friday sale. They are doing a daily sale each day of the holiday weekend and it will probably change again tomorrow for cyber Monday.

In most cases sales last a full week with the exception of the flash sale which changes daily.

So your suggestion is already implemented, it's just for the black Friday weekend is an exception.

• 2 weeks later...
While we did have special black friday offers, there is a rotating sell everyday (24 hours) that has been going on for a couple months now. I don't see them changing this and if you missed the sale just wait, it will mostly like pop up again soon. Or just use credits to buy it if you really have to have it.