The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

how do you summon a trainer?

Antreaslol

how do you summon a trainer?

A trainer holostatue is an item that must be kept in your inventory. Staele Shan, Darth Malgus, Dr. Ogurubb are the ones I recall. These were subscriber rewards, and/or came in cartel packs. The Cartel ones are sometimes sold on the GTN.

If you don't have one of these, you must go to the trainer's location. There is one for each class on each planet, usually near the main landing area.

A trainer holostatue is an item that must be kept in your inventory. Staele Shan, Darth Malgus, Dr. Ogurubb are the ones I recall. These were subscriber rewards, and/or came in cartel packs. The Cartel ones are sometimes sold on the GTN.

If you don't have one of these, you must go to the trainer's location. There is one for each class on each planet, usually near the main landing area.

There is also on of Senya, which is bought (perhaps) from the Anniversary items vendor who comes around during the game anniversary celebrations which are coming up pretty soon (before the end of the year).

Dr Oggurobb was a reward, if memory serves, for pre-ordering RotHC, while the Satele Shan (Pub only) and Darth Malgus (Imp only) ones are available from one of the vendors in the Cartel Bazaar area of the Fleet (north end on the Pub fleet, south end on the Imp fleet), but you'll need Cartel Market Certificates.

And "fixed" trainers are also available in other locations:

* In the Combat Skills area of the Fleet.

* In certain places, as "holostatues", in KotFE areas, notably the offices where you pass through during KotFE Chapter III.

* I think there are some in the undercity areas of Zakuul, near the Tram station.

• 3 weeks later...

Fixed trainers are also available

1. on starter planets for your class (i.e. no trooper trainers on Tython, or IA trainers on Korriban)

2. capital planets (Drom Kaas in Kaas City, Coruscant near the Senate Plaza down the stairs)

3. the original planets you visit during your class story, usually close to where your ship takes you the first time on planet. (I.e. on Alderaan by Thul palace for Imps, by Organa palace for Pubs, etc.)

The only planets where they aren't available is on KOTFE and KOTET planets except for the place mentioned on Zakuul by previous poster. Also for IMP Makeb you have to do part of the planet story before you can access the area that has a trainer available.