A crack in a wall inside the jedi temple. Other comments

LordAppius

So if you enter the big jedi temple and go to the right there is a corridor with nothing on it. mIt was annoying me me a bit that there would be a corridor there with nothing. So, if you go to the end of the corridor you will see a crack in the wall with a weird invisble wall, you can still look isnide and try to jumop but the invisble wall will not allow you to do much.

It is funny how bioware goes one step forward and then goes severall back. Ossus, compared to severall other planets, is ok in terms of size, but there is a problem, a problem that you can find everywhere in swtor, the lack of exploration. All planets have almost no reason for you to come back, since they have nothing you can do or even try to explore. Yes, i've already found 5 or 6 weird buttons that you click, but don t do nothing yet, but i would like to ask Bioware if they can make the planets a bit more interesting, with more hidden places (one of the stair ways for the datacron was actually a nice idea). You have a huge *** temple and there is 2 rooms, with a "secret room" where you have one of those buttons and a lore piece (the seventh entry of the exile knight). Having a game like swtor i actually expected more from the exploration department, since most planets are really shallow :/