Koth Romance

KirTyun

Don't know if this already got asked or if it is even a spoiler, but I wanna ask it:

I romanced Koth with one character and played the storyline until the end.

But since I am done with KOTFE/ET, I never really saw him.

Neither was I able to marry him after I played that last story quest on Nathema.

So... is there any sense to romance him at all?

With Theron and Lana you have two people who supported you for a long time and you have them all around.

And you can marry them in the end, too.

Is there any point to romance him, besides some scenes during KOTFE/ET?

I had a long break from all of the story so, I don't know if there is coming something regarding to the Koth romance.

Don't know if this already got asked or if it is even a spoiler, but I wanna ask it:

I romanced Koth with one character and played the storyline until the end.

But since I am done with KOTFE/ET, I never really saw him.

Neither was I able to marry him after I played that last story quest on Nathema.

So... is there any sense to romance him at all?

With Theron and Lana you have two people who supported you for a long time and you have them all around.

And you can marry them in the end, too.

Is there any point to romance him, besides some scenes during KOTFE/ET?

I had a long break from all of the story so, I don't know if there is coming something regarding to the Koth romance.

There have been a few of us asking about him but the devs have actually ignored us when we asked about him. It seems that they believe everyone wanted to kill him and the rest of us don't matter, at least the impression they are giving. The way they have handled this has actually made me not even care about the companions that much anymore. They just there in case I need to use them for some mission or something

Edited by casirabit

There have been a few of us asking about him but the devs have actually ignored us when we asked about him. It seems that they believe everyone wanted to kill him and the rest of us don't matter, at least the impression they are giving. The way they have handled this has actually made me not even care about the companions that much anymore. They just there in case I need to use them for some mission or something

I don't have much faith they will address the Koth romance either. I decided to try it on my smuggler, but I feel bad about it now after seeing the letter Corso sends while she was frozen and the story Bowdar tells her. So she will not take Koth too serious and go back to Corso. Honestly, all the companions weren't handled all that well, except the reunions with Kaliyo, Jorgan, and Torian. Lana, Theron, and Koth were lacking in a lot of romance scenes. Surprisingly, Koth seemed to have the most for a character most people didn't like. I know for Lana and Theron they tried to make up for it with Nathema conspiracy, which was an acceptable end to that mess of a story.

This, I remember there being so much hate for him and people wanting to kill him off, with so much vocal hate for the guy it seems as though he is now forgotten story wise. I had a smuggler romance him throughout KOTFE/KOTET, I don't recall ever speaking or getting a message from him since the end of KOTET (correct if I'm wrong any other Koth romancers). My smuggler did not romance Corso or Theron/Lana and she'll most likely never see or hear from Koth again, she's basically alone now. It's a real shame not only for Koth but all romances, we haven't even got some of our LI's back yet. I liked the romance on my Smuggler but after KOTET he might as well have been killed off, I'll not be romancing him on any other characters.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Honestly, all the companions weren't handled all that well, except the reunions with Kaliyo, Jorgan, and Torian. Lana, Theron, and Koth were lacking in a lot of romance scenes. Surprisingly, Koth seemed to have the most for a character most people didn't like. I know for Lana and Theron they tried to make up for it with Nathema conspiracy, which was an acceptable end to that mess of a story.

Well I don't know.

I really liked the reunion with Vette if you romanced her as a Sith-Warrior.

She really wanted to be with you again. She basicly jumps into your arms.

But after that Chapter you basicly never really engage with her again. Not even after the Nathema Questline.

I'd hoped that you at least see your old relationships (Vette etc.) at the end of it. But nothing.

Also I was really confused to not see Koth once after KOTET. Even if you romanced him.

That's why I created that post after all.

But I have to disagree what you say about Theron and Lana.

I really loved the romance scenes through all the Storylines.

Of course you can't have a romance like in a hollywood movie.

You are at war and the whole Galaxy is depending on you.

But the scenes what we have, are great.

My favorite is by far the one with Lana in Chapter 16 in KOTFE as you make yourself ready for engaging Arcann with the Gravestone.

If you flirt with her, you'll say to her, that she should wish you luck. But basicly you mean "Kiss me".

But Lana doesn't get that and starts to explain that it has nothing to do with luck.

Kind of cute for me right there ;)

My favorite is by far the one with Lana in Chapter 16 in KOTFE as you make yourself ready for engaging Arcann with the Gravestone.

If you flirt with her, you'll say to her, that she should wish you luck. But basicly you mean "Kiss me".

But Lana doesn't get that and starts to explain that it has nothing to do with luck.

She's so awkwardly sweet in that scene. The flirt just goes right over her head because she's trying to give the Commander a pep talk. I really like that one too. And the romance parts in the traitor arc are the only aspects of that story arc I like.

I do wish we had been given more with Lana, Theron and Koth. though. In the class stories they had the companion quests where you and the companions could just sit and talk and it had nothing to do with the main storyline. You just got to have conversations and learn more about them. I wish we'd been able to do that with all three of them, whether they were romanced or not, and it would have been nice to have an actual side quest if you'd romanced one of them.

As for Koth, I don't like that he was essentially erased from the story after KOTET 5. The events of Nathema would have been so important to him because of the Gravestone, and he used to hero-worship Valkorion just like the Zildrog cult, and they could have talked about that. But they couldn't even give him a minute to talk in the Nathema flashpoint or animate him into the scenes.

Well I don't know.

I really liked the reunion with Vette if you romanced her as a Sith-Warrior.

She really wanted to be with you again. She basicly jumps into your arms.

But after that Chapter you basicly never really engage with her again. Not even after the Nathema Questline.

I'd hoped that you at least see your old relationships (Vette etc.) at the end of it. But nothing.

Also I was really confused to not see Koth once after KOTET. Even if you romanced him.

That's why I created that post after all.

But I have to disagree what you say about Theron and Lana.

I really loved the romance scenes through all the Storylines.

Of course you can't have a romance like in a hollywood movie.

You are at war and the whole Galaxy is depending on you.

But the scenes what we have, are great.

I think you may have misunderstood me. I meant that the reunions with Vette, Torian, Kaliyo, Jorgan (the chapter ones) were good. My trooper and bounty Hunter were happy! :)

And what I meant about the others is that Koth seemed to have more flirts and kissing but in the end the romance just sort of ends? Cause we never hear from him again. And that at least we got a marriage option for the other two. But I dont think Koth says I Love You in Kotet ch 9, but Theron does. I dont remember if Lana says it. And you are right with chapter 16 that was nice with Lana but Theron seemed to have the least amount in the 16 Kotfe chapters. I know he's a workaholic but my characters needed their lovin'!

In Kotet you have a lot of interaction with Koth romantically which was disappointing that after Kotet it stops. Maybe they will address the issue with the new chapters coming up.

I think you may have misunderstood me. I meant that the reunions with Vette, Torian, Kaliyo, Jorgan (the chapter ones) were good. My trooper and bounty Hunter were happy! :)

Not misunderstood :D

I just wanted to add Vette to the list, as you didn't mention her :D

Because Vette is my all time favorite companion. I'd wish there would be more scenes with her in KOTFE and KOTET :/

But still, I really don't like it, how Koth is being treated. I know many don't like him. But that depends how you play.

If you play completely against Zakuul and the zivilisation and kill them, he will not like you and act like that.

But I don't get it, that he completely dissappear after KOTET. And I'd love to have an explanation from a dev.

Not misunderstood :D

I just wanted to add Vette to the list, as you didn't mention her :D

Because Vette is my all time favorite companion. I'd wish there would be more scenes with her in KOTFE and KOTET :/

But still, I really don't like it, how Koth is being treated. I know many don't like him. But that depends how you play.

If you play completely against Zakuul and the zivilisation and kill them, he will not like you and act like that.

But I don't get it, that he completely dissappear after KOTET. And I'd love to have an explanation from a dev.

Good luck. I have asked a few times about him even on twitter and no response.