The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Red Eyes Customization for humans

Dracnologia

So, I know that the Sith Purebloods can have naturally red eyes eyes, but I was thinking it would be awesome if one of the customization for the Human and Cyborg species would be to have naturally Red eyes, without the Darkside Corruption. They allow yellow and Orange eyes, so why not Red as well?

So, I know that the Sith Purebloods can have naturally red eyes eyes, but I was thinking it would be awesome if one of the customization for the Human and Cyborg species would be to have naturally Red eyes, without the Darkside Corruption. They allow yellow and Orange eyes, so why not Red as well?

Good question, I thought the point of the new eye colors was for exactly that purpose so why was red left out?

Don't limit it just to humans! I'd love these eye colours on the Twi'lek, Togruta and Rattataki as well!

And Zabraks! Rep side already have nice yellow eyes by default, so why not red?

Not sure if it's possible to implement all these cool eyes for "imperial" Zabraks tho, but that would be awesome too.

And Zabraks! Rep side already have nice yellow eyes by default, so why not red?

Not sure if it's possible to implement all these cool eyes for "imperial" Zabraks tho, but that would be awesome too.

Imperial Zabrak would be hard to see I am afraid but agreed, there isn't a reason to exclude them for red eyes! It's just like with the yellow Sith eyes we got in the Expanded Selections bundle, all species should have access to that appearance customization option!