Lack of Good vs Evil, Light vs Dark, Empire vs Republic

OrionSol

Lack of Good vs Evil, Light vs Dark, Empire vs Republic

Lack of simplicity, you mean.

I prefer the challenge of not knowing who your enemies are, of having to be pushed out of one's comfort zone to ally with those we'd otherwise fear. A versus B doesn't give you that. If they're pub and you're imp, you kill 'em. And vice-versa.

Nice and simple.

Boring.

It’s true, it’s just my opinion, your opinion, and so many more opinions, but the results are written in stone, we’re at 5 servers.

I was here in December 2011 waiting in que just to log on prophecy of the five... now there is no prophecy. Feel free to discount opinions as just being opinions, no basis in fact. Millions of opinions no longer play, that is a fact.

Go with it’s nobodies fault, or perhaps cosmic accident.

No it is all Bioware's fault, if you lose that many players that quickly in the first year you definitely did some thing wrong. After the first year we lost over half the servers That was really bad. That never happens in most major mmo's. You expect to lose servers after years of running a game not right out of the gate. No Bioware has made some really huge errors, the Galactic command being the one to really upset people in a time they needed those subs badly.

They think that going back to the Sith vs Republic is going to bring back lots of subs. Not that many, because they have upset too many players over the years, just doing what they want and not listening to the community. Several of my friends who love Star Wars got upset over the things Bioware has done and they wont ever be back ever. People dont forget and you rarely get second chances when you upset your game community.The problem is they keep on making the exact same mistakes and still have no clue why they are losing people.

Decisions like the Galactic Command is why Bioware has struggled to maintain a good population. You give the fans what they want they will love you. You dont listen to the people that spend money well, You lose half your servers after the first year.

Edited by Fallensouls