I'm not upset.

rossfenwick

Just like the title says. I know I'm not the only one.

I didn't get in to early access today. I may get in tomorrow, or I may not. Here's what I did instead of unleashing the fury: I asked my friend to reserve a name for me on my server. Done. Good to go.

Anybody else not full of rage right now? I mean, come on. It's not even the 15th yet.

I just don't get how people can be so mad at not getting in earlier than early. I could understand frustration if they pre-ordered for a 12/20 launch date and it was pushed back a few weeks. But this is crazy.

My main fear is that I will eventually have to interact with these people and I can't do anything about that.

I'm not raging either. I can control myself...the Force is strong with me ;)

I've redeemed my pre-order code, so I'll get my invitation when I get it. Simple as that.

If I can't play for up to a week, big deal. :D Dec. 20 will be here before you know it.

LMAO does anyone have jobs during the day?? So what if you didn't get in today. Maybe take a walk, read a book but dont just surf the forums and try and find out why you weren't selected to start today. Just my opinion. Actually my post makes me wonder why I am surfing the forums LOL. Oh well.

Mad? Well.. I'm uhh, trying not to be tempted by the dark side. Uncontrollable giggles heard through out the house followed by banshee wailing and pining with purple lightning shooting out under the den doors, have nothing to do with me...

*loads up his email just in case of surprise waves*

F5 ..

Edited by Zebular

Just like the title says. I know I'm not the only one.

I didn't get in to early access today. I may get in tomorrow, or I may not. Here's what I did instead of unleashing the fury: I asked my friend to reserve a name for me on my server. Done. Good to go.

Anybody else not full of rage right now? I mean, come on. It's not even the 15th yet.

At the end of the day its only a game as well, and no your not the only one! :)

Mad? Well.. I'm uhh, trying not to be tempted by the dark side. Uncontrollable giggles heard through out the house followed by banshee wailing and pining with purple lightning shooting out under the den doors, have nothing to do with me...

*loads up his email*

F5 ..

Exactly. Any rage in my house will be blamed on the dog.