Will you be able to get Nadia in new story if you already claimed her

melodylane

So I was one of the people who just couldn't wait for my companion to come back and claimed her through the terminal on Odessen (I forget if thats the right name for the planet) well anyway my question is, will this stop me from getting her back in the new story line? Or will it just play out as usual like she was never reclaimed? Anybody out there that have reclaimed a companion before they were released in the story and know what happens? Thanks in advance

You will be fine. It specifcally states when you claim the companions early "This does not affect story progression" As their return is a story event for you it is ok. I always claimed my romance companion early and all the ones that have come back have been no problem. My counselor is in same spot I have Nadia as my main companion so it wont be an issue well be good to see her in 2 months.

One thing that I've noticed that sucks about the terminal method--if you pull them from the terminal, they act normal. Mouth moves when they're talking, they should still have their ambient conversations, and they will be on your ship.

When you do the alliance alert for them, their appearance may not be right, the armor may be different, etc (at least you can change this stuff later). After the alert is completed, their mouths will no longer move, they don't talk very much unless you click on them, if at all, and they will not be on your ship anymore.

I wish I had listened to others about the alerts before bringing back my favorites, because I would have skipped the alerts 100% of the time if I'd known they would have done that, and just stuck to the terminals. In most cases, the alerts have not been worth the aftermath.