The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Empire needs more Humans/Cyborgs.

Lunafox

It is a bit odd.

That they are releasing personnel packs now is great, but the personnel packs should align with the game's story. As of right now the Imperial personnel pack does not. The empire is presented in this game as being prejudiced against aliens, so the Imperial military personnel should have primarily been human with maybe one Chiss NPC.

I know the Personnel Packs have been requested for years and like others I'm happy they're here I've gotten several myself; However...this one doesn't "Fit in" really. Not really anything I've seen in the game before, or just not so much in one place, feels odd. I think I'll leave my D.K. stronghold with its twenty something StormTroopers, eight Honor Guards and companions, when I look at them...That Looks like SWTOR. I second this CM Suggestion (Normal SWTOR Imperials)

I'm very happy when new personnel bundles come out and intend to buy them, as long as they aren't buggy.

That being said, having aliens in an Imperial pack is just strange. Not really keeping with lore.

Hopefully they'll release another human-centric pack of Imperials soon.

If I could have any personnel bundle, though, it would be a Technicians bundle.

People welding, typing, wrenching, hammering, using datapads, and so forth.