Swtor will not launch

Behemiel

Hi all,

I have a serious issue. From one day to another swtor stoped working. The launcher will not even come up. I click the icon, get a pop up if I want to allow the application to make changes and click yes, nothing happens.

I reinstaled the game and still nothing, defraged the drive still nothing.

Can any one help??

Yea, tried all the things that I could without the lanchers help. Nothing seems to work. I have no ide what could the issue be. I didn't instal any updates or weird programs. The game was workingand the next day it stoped. I am afraid I will need to do a format since defrag did not work.

Tried the repair and nothing. Instaled it directly in the game folder, then onto the desktop and copy pased it. Has no effect. Did it also in clean boot, still the same pop up, Edited by Behemiel

Well try to run task manager to see if the "swtor launcher" is running in the Processes at least. Sometimes it happens that it is in the Processes but nothing appears. However when this happens I just "end process" and run swtor again and then it runs.

Lastly try to delete the bitraider folder in the swtor directly and then launch the launcher he should redownload again, maybe that will work.