Problem with Recurring Subscription

swobwk

Hello there,

I have tried to purchase a 6 Month recurring Subscription with PayPal. But everytime i click on "Pay Now" there comes the following error message: "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}".

I tried it 3 times but every time comes the same Error.

I would be glad if someone could help me.

Thanks.

"An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}".

Just guessing, but some currencies may not work with a recurring subscription using paypal (which requires paypal being recognised as bank in your country). This very helpful error message might simply be EA's way of telling you that you should use another payment method.

Another issue may be cookies from swtor.com or ea.com being disallowed or automatically deleted.

If none of that helps, you need to call support for billing issues (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/)

Edited by Mubrak

• 1 month later...
How did you solve it? I've got the same problem.

Hey the issue mostly occures when you have like a bank in another country as you stated in the swtor account. Its very important that all the data matches up.

Like for example I have a paypal account and it was linked to the credit card of country A. However, I was living in country B. Then my credit card expired and I linked my Country B bank account to Paypal and it stopped working cause the country in my swtor account was Contry A and I was paying from Country B. So its very important for you to have all this data aligned.