The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Possible Rishi themed personnel bundle

Setokai

Thanks Luna, i figured you'd like that idea, and if it does get implemented i'd expect it to be around the same 600 cc,

By the way, i'd be happy to give you a tour of my strongholds and take any suggestions you might have

I do like the idea very much :D And I think the usual 600cc is fair, for a comparable number of npcs. What server are you on? You can pm me your name and when I'm on I can take a peek. :D

Edited by Lunafox

I do like the idea very much :D And I think the usual 600cc is fair, for a comparable number of npcs. What server are you on? You can pm me your name and when I'm on I can take a peek. :D

I'm on star forge, you can message me on my toon balkold

The Underworld Personnel pack would have some of those covered I would think.

Having said that I'd love to see more personnel packs. Personnel decos had been neglected for awhile, and all the recent personnel packs have been great. The more varieties in personnel the more players are able to make their SH seem like a real place in the Star Wars universe.

The Underworld Personnel pack would have some of those covered I would think.

Having said that I'd love to see more personnel packs. Personnel decos had been neglected for awhile, and all the recent personnel packs have been great. The more varieties in personnel the more players are able to make their SH seem like a real place in the Star Wars universe.

My point was to utilize some of the groups on rishi, like the different npcs you encounter, like the kanawyn, carida, plague victims etc, maybe even some more of the revanite ones