Can't travel to Voss

Kheeleb

Hi all,

today I wanted to complete the gree event quest "Ancient Gree Relays" on several toons. Everything went fine, but on one toon I was not able to travel to Voss. When I tried I got the message "Error: Data not found". I tried to relog, restart the game, restart the computer, did a repair, nothing worked.

The only difference to the other toons is that this toon has the Kotet chapter 1 (The one that plays on Voss) uncompleted in the quest log. Is it possible that this prevents me from travelling to the planet ? I did the Kotet story once on one toon, and I'm too bored to replay it on any other.

Any ideas ?

TIA

Edited by Kheeleb

Hi all,

today I wanted to complete the gree event quest "Ancient Gree Relays" on several toons. Everything went fine, but on one toon I was not able to travel to Voss. When I tried I got the message "Error: Data not found". I tried to relog, restart the game, restart the computer, did a repair, nothing worked.

The only difference to the other toons is that this toon has the Kotet chapter 1 (The one that plays on Voss) uncompleted in the quest log. Is it possible that this prevents me from travelling to the planet ? I did the Kotet story once on one toon, and I'm too bored to replay it on any other.

Any ideas ?

TIA

Unstarted or in the middle of? You might have to finish it up or abandon it. And I forget if you can abandon it.

I have a couple of characters with the mission in my log, unstarted, because they finished KotFE, but none who are ion the middle of it. Just checked and my one character who is waiting for me to care engouh to start KotET on them (and has Ch: 1 Wrath And Ruin iin their quest log and gets its blurb on loading screens) can travel to Voss.

Hi all,

Any ideas ?

TIA

It might be that. To see, use the chapters interface to select a chapter from KotFE. That will drop Wrath and Ruin from your log.

Unstarted or in the middle of? You might have to finish it up or abandon it. And I forget if you can abandon it.

I have a couple of characters with the mission in my log, unstarted, because they finished KotFE, but none who are ion the middle of it. Just checked and my one character who is waiting for me to care engouh to start KotET on them (and has Ch: 1 Wrath And Ruin iin their quest log and gets its blurb on loading screens) can travel to Voss.

Thanks for your reply. I looked at it and found it was in the middle of the chapter. Guess I was so bored of the chapter that I just teleported out of the area. Unfortunately there is no chance to abandon or reset the quest.

It might be that. To see, use the chapters interface to select a chapter from KotFE. That will drop Wrath and Ruin from your log.

That did it for me. Thanks a lot. :D