sith code possible blogpost

Hefaiston

not so much of a discussion just a thing i discovered recently. feels like bioware or if ea has a say in it that they dont know or care about parts of the lore. just started an assassin and met spindral. he told me the sith code... well part of it atleast.

he said peace is a lie, there is only passion, through passion i gain strength, through strength i gain power, through power i gain victory, through victory my chains are broken and he just stops there. after the chains sentence then the sith code says the force shall free me but i cant find that line anywhere in game.

the full sith code isnt even part of the heroic on dromund kaas. sith spawn i believe its called

Pretty sure Bioware does take care of the lore very well. The full Sith Code is

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion I gain strength.

Through strength I gain power.

Through power I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The force shall free me."

Heck there is even a moment during the Kaggath against Darth Thanaton you can remind him about the last line "The force shall free me". I don't entirely remember the Heroic but I'm pretty sure it has the full code as well and in fact you need to active the runes in the proper order otherwise you won't progress.

they do care and you ignore my very first comment about the code. interesting

Mostly because I didn't fully understood what you meant. To me it felt like you were saying they didn't cared, but I'll admit I could've misinterpreted your words. Apologies for the confusion.

Sith Warrior story, first meeting with Baras, he recites the FULL code after you admit you don't know squat about being sith

I always found that weird, considering the Warrior can say he's from a Sith family. But then again Overseer Tremel rushes your training so I guess it's possible he skipped over the Sith Code requirement.