Unable to right click on Elara Dorne to let her say a phrase

Blivian

Hello,

A minor issue that I noticed is that when I play with my Jedi Consular (Sage) I am unable to right click on Elara Dorne when she is my active companion to interact with her and let her say a phrase. When I right click, the following red error message is shown: "Not eligible for this conversation". Possibly this is the case for other classes as well who acquire her as a companion after the Iokath storyline, except for the Trooper I assume.

Something minor but it would be nice if this could be remedied. ;)

Kind regards.

Edited by Blivian
Rephrased to hopefully be a bit clearer

• 6 months later...

Hello there,

This minor issue concerning Elara Dorne as your active companion and not being able to interact with her (right mouse click) still exists in the game. When you right mouse click on her a red error message pops up saying "Not eligible for this conversation." I'm guessing this problem exists for all classes (I have this problem on my Consular, Sage) except the Trooper class, since she originally was a Trooper class companion.

Something minor, however it would be great if this could be remedied. Thank you! :)

• 7 months later...

Hello there,

With the 6.0 Expansion this issue is now also occuring for the following companions:

Kira Carsen and Scourge

Interestingly however for companion Raina Temple the "Not eligible for this conversation" message does not appear when you right click on her and she is interacting/saying a phrase as normal.

As stated before this is something minor, but it would be nice if this could be remedied. Thank you! :)

I believe the reason for this is because their dialogue when you right click them is class specific. The two companions you mentioned in spoiler tags have lines referring to the player as a jedi when right clicked. Having them refer to a sith or agent, etc, as a jedi would be weird, so that's likely why they disabled them.

• 9 months later...

I've returned to the game recently and just got Dorne on my Counselor and this bug is still happening. Quite disappointing to get a companion I was looking forward to and this happens. I checked Dorne's dialog on my trooper to see if there was anything specific that wouldn't work for some classes and it's all generic enough to work for anyone:

That's easier said than done.

Yes sir, I'll do everything I can.

Yes sir, did you need something.

I'll follow your lead whenever your ready.

I'm on it, sir.

I'm with you, sir.

Yes, sir.

Sir.

Agreed.

I'd rather not talk right now, sir.

Acknowledged.

Certainly.

Let's move on shall we.

First hand experience is always the best.

Sir, if you need something, just say so. Otherwise, we should get moving.

Edited by RAVM