Please move out HK-55 stuff out of collection and join event reputations

jassihil

Hello,

I started the game this year. I can't have 100% armor collection because of some HK-55 helmet stuff is there. I read on internet you had to subscribe at special time to get those. This is not my fault I started to play this year. Why you make players like me (especially new players you need I think) to be unhappy and feel the pain because they were not playing before? I do not understand.

Can you please create SPECIAL item tab and place the hk-55 drops there so those who had sub in that time could feel super special and I could have my 100% armor collection which i deserve?

Second suggestion is. Since you placed all cartel market reputation to 1 reputation can you please do the same for events? Connect gree/thorn/bounty hunter event to 1 ultimate reputation so we could stop wasting our time on farming those?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I started the game this year. I can't have 100% armor collection because of some HK-55 helmet stuff is there. I read on internet you had to subscribe at special time to get those. This is not my fault I started to play this year. Why you make players like me (especially new players you need I think) to be unhappy and feel the pain because they were not playing before? I do not understand.

Can you please create SPECIAL item tab and place the hk-55 drops there so those who had sub in that time could feel super special and I could have my 100% armor collection which i deserve?

Second suggestion is. Since you placed all cartel market reputation to 1 reputation can you please do the same for events? Connect gree/thorn/bounty hunter event to 1 ultimate reputation so we could stop wasting our time on farming those?

Thanks in advance

1. You ***deserve*** 100% armor collection? No, I don't think so. You might *want* it, but "deserve" doesn't belong in there. Sorry, but no, it doesn't. Note: I'm not saying that you deserve to not have 100%, merely that "I deserve" has no place in that sentence.

2. The event reputations are separate for two reasons:

* They prevent players from using the trivial ones (Bounty week is really easy to rack up large amounts of rep quickly) to unlock high reputation levels in the less trivial ones.

* They encourage people to play all the content. For sure, the items are usually priced in event currency as well, which serves as an effective gate, except that there is a healthy market in bounty week contracts that would get painfully expensive if the rep could be earned by "accident" in the other events.

Yea I can see your comments and I can take all your opinion. Though both of the comments have nothing to do with moving hk-55 out to special place in collection. I think it is a good idea and you have not said if you think it is good or not so your comments are kind of in the wrong place same as my "deserve" you care so much for mr super cynic steve....

Like it would be the most important problem in this case.

Players come to the game and they are not informed at the start about their limitations. I think players deserve to have 100% collection if they want to. Maybe some of the players would not even buy subscription/play after being informed about those limitations at the start of their SWTOR adventure....

hk-55 helmet is only one example.

Yea I can see your comments and I can take all your opinion. Though both of the comments have nothing to do with moving hk-55 out to special place in collection. I think it is a good idea and you have not said if you think it is good or not so your comments are kind of in the wrong place same as my "deserve" you care so much for mr super cynic steve....

Like it would be the most important problem in this case.

Since "I deserve 100% armour collections" was the core of your justification for the change, yes, it's a very important problem with your line of reasoning.

If you say instead, "I think these things should be moved because it creates a bad impression of the game when there are achievement categories that can't be completed because of unobtainable items," I would have agreed, although I might want to debate how bad that impression is.

And I'm just an ordinary cynic, by the way ;) and this isn't a question of cynicism.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.