Revan Gear.

Dynamiter

Good Afternoon Sir/Madam

I would like to make a suggestion for you that if possible could be inputted and created for SWTOR. As i am a true Revan fan. I own both of his armor sets. i was wondering if it is possible to create a new Revan armor set without his hood and 4 new items which would be,

Revan's Jedi Lightsaber both main hand and off hand

Revan's Sith Lightsaber both main hand and off hand

Revan's Shield/Generator

The legendary HK-47 customization for HK-51 & HK-55

I feel this would be only fair as in the new patch on the alliance series you actually fight HK-55 droids as the empress aids you on one of the chapters/quests.

Can you please make sure this happens as i feel that it is a great idea also im sure there are some gamers who would agree that this is a good idea.

I think we have enough Revan sets as it is. Although truth be told I wouldn't mind if they did a new one to replace the vanilla's one, perhaps similar to Revan's reborn armor but less dented and worn out.

As for the HK-47 customizations, YES. A thousand times yes, I'm honestly surprised they still haven't released one into the Cartel Market.

Truthfully I wouldn’t mind them adding the lightsabers as long as they actually buff ur stats a bit. He was a powerful Jedi/Sith. And make them look ****** not generic.

Unique lightsaber hilts is something nice to see. But buff ur stats? Please no, the game doesn't need P2W aspects added to it.

I’m not talking game break. Just a light dark boost and force power boost

force power boost? force power ist one of the major parameters for your damage and healing on force classes...

the force power is increased with better hilts (modification) and can be seen in doing more damage or healing....so massive p2w you suggest.

And what do you think of the weapon you make with satele shan and darth marr in KOTFE?

It doesn't cost Cartel Coins, but is a natural part of the game's story progression. Everybody who plays the story gets one, whether he wants it or not. AND the bonuses only work in one fight.

A CM item that gives an in-game bonus that can't be acquired or countered in other ways *is* P2W.

Of course, CM items can be acquired using "free" CCs (referrals, monthly sub grants, security key grants, and for the truly patient, achievement-driven CCs) OR by me buying it for my CCs and you buying it from me for other things, so the argument is somewhat weakened compared to a game where the cash shop currency can only be acquired for actual money and the items bought with it are not tradeable.

It doesn't cost Cartel Coins, but is a natural part of the game's story progression. Everybody who plays the story gets one, whether he wants it or not. AND the bonuses only work in one fight.

A CM item that gives an in-game bonus that can't be acquired or countered in other ways *is* P2W.

Of course, CM items can be acquired using "free" CCs (referrals, monthly sub grants, security key grants, and for the truly patient, achievement-driven CCs) OR by me buying it for my CCs and you buying it from me for other things, so the argument is somewhat weakened compared to a game where the cash shop currency can only be acquired for actual money and the items bought with it are not tradeable.

My point about the KOTFE weapon was what if that kind of mechanic could be applied to other weapons, that do give a buff like someone else suggested

My point about the KOTFE weapon was what if that kind of mechanic could be applied to other weapons, that do give a buff like someone else suggested

If they were to be rewards for story progression I would be fine with it. Provided the extra abilities are only usable within an instance/chapter.