200CC Ultimate Packs Removed from Cartel Market! WHY??

Sarova

As title. Can you tell me/us why you've removed these packs from the Cartel Market? We can't all afford (or justify the single cost) to buy a Hypercrate when for the same amount there are so many other things to buy from the CM. Will single ultimate packs be returning or are packs only going to be available to hypercrates for the "high rollers" from now on?

As title. Can you tell me/us why you've removed these packs from the Cartel Market? We can't all afford (or justify the single cost) to buy a Hypercrate when for the same amount there are so many other things to buy from the CM. Will single ultimate packs be returning or are packs only going to be available to hypercrates for the "high rollers" from now on?

Did they just remove them? I bought two only a few days ago man! :o

Yeah, all the sub categories still list everything.

Not the 200cc packs. I spent ages searching every category and through the "all" category just to make sure. 200CC packs are no more :mad: I wondered why the "pack tab" was recently removed. They stealthed this in quickly.

Edited by Sarova

It's the Mandalorian decorations that have gone away. The Mandalorian personnel are still there, but not the furniture.

If you search for Mandalorian pack it will pop up. I searched for it this morning and found it.

I was pretty pissed when I couldn't find the 200cc packs. I posted a thread in the suggestion category addressing this and asking for them to be put back. Any supporting signatures would be appreciated. Tread Link

Edited by AceMasterSoul