stronghold decoration suggestions

Alexisshade

1 Allow all legacy companion to be seen as people not just holograms.

2 have armor stands and weapon stands to show off all the cartel armor and weapons we bought.

3 mats/decorations with programmable paths so pets can fly or move around and personal can patrol around to make the bases more lively

4 Strongholds with built in farming nodes for crafting stronghold themed decorations, armor, pets and mounts built in ( you can farm once per day per strong hold you visit using a key)

5 emoji and toy stations to show off those items

for the weapon, armor and emoji stands you buy the item on the cartel market then bind one item to it that way you need to buy more then one to show off everything you own but you should be able to donate the bound items to your guild with a limit of one for each armor, Weapon, emoji etc... this ideal will save time and money on developing decoration because the models have already been created

1 Allow all legacy companion to be seen as people not just holograms.

You can see the companion as no-holo decor when you play as the toon who set them. I personally like the switch off. I have used the switch off to make it look like my companion was communicating to a group of soliders from a different world.

I would like to see the option of decorating guild strongholds with companions, currently it doesn't appear like this is possible.

Edited by AceMasterSoul

You can see the companion as no-holo decor when you play as the toon who set them. I personally like the switch off. I have used the switch off to make it look like my companion was communicating to a group of solider from a different world.

I would like to see the option of decorating guild strongholds with companions, currently it doesn't appear like this is possible.

ok cool no problem make it to have the option to see them in person or as a holo whether or not they are your current toons companion

yest it would be cool to have them in guilds