Time to merge the US servers... again. Primetime window getting smaller and smaller.

Talon_strikes

Because no one takes it seriously. A truck load of ranked people have left the game after season 9. Ranked means nothing these days. You shouldn’t take it anymore seriously than regs.

What I don’t understand is you say free transfers would be bad for ranked. If pvpers have already started to abondon SS, wouldn’t it be better if those remeaining could transfer off it for free? That would improve ranked, not make it worse.

I am on Darth Malgus, former Red Eclipse, and while the population there is lower than it was at merge, ranked is by no means representative of server population. On this server solo ranked has been dying slowly since season 8... It's a cancerous and outdated game mode that only a handful of people play. The rest of group activities pop on regular basis and my friends who play on SS have said that the server is fine.... Unsurprisingly, people on DM prefer to play regs over ranked in edgame PVP. In team ranked there are a lot of mats teams running with a couple of serious teams in between.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on Darth Malgus, former Red Eclipse, and while the population there is lower than it was at merge, ranked is by no means representative of server population. On this server solo ranked has been dying slowly since season 8... It's a cancerous and outdated game mode that only a handful of people play. The rest of group activities pop on regular basis and my friends who play on SS have said that the server is fine.... Unsurprisingly, people on DM prefer to play regs over ranked in edgame PVP. In team ranked there are a lot of mats teams running with a couple of serious teams in between.

There is over 5000 people (characters listed on the leader boards).

There is over 5000 people (characters listed on the leader boards).

You get any and all of your toons on the leaderboard even if you only play 1 match ever during a season on them. Doesn't even have to be a win.