Old lost starting class story-lines and deleted characters?

WireLineFeline

Hello! i have been wondering about this for eons!

So i vividly remember some years ago leveling a Sith warrior, i remember a part of the main storyline where i met another of Baras' apprentices, a female Sith warrior with red hair and a tattoo, i remember this vividly. She was adamant on being better than my character, but eventually Baras made her my apprentice. Im certain this was not a dream. Can anyone tell me if this was a part of a old scrapped character and storyline? I also dont think my character encountered Vette even. Up to that point i dont recall having any companions? :jawa_confused:

Hello! i have been wondering about this for eons!

So i vividly remember some years ago leveling a Sith warrior, i remember a part of the main storyline where i met another of Baras' apprentices, a female Sith warrior with red hair and a tattoo, i remember this vividly. She was adamant on being better than my character, but eventually Baras made her my apprentice. Im certain this was not a dream. Can anyone tell me if this was a part of a old scrapped character and storyline? I also dont think my character encountered Vette even. Up to that point i dont recall having any companions? :jawa_confused:

I think you may be confusing the Taris campaign with parts of the hunt for Jaesa Willsam.

I think you may be confusing the Taris campaign with parts of the hunt for Jaesa Willsam.

Pretty much this, except that if you follow the class story, Baras wants you to kill Jaesa, and even when you suggest turning her, he's generally opposed to you doing it, and in no way does *he* make her your apprentice.

And the redhead with the tattoo is the infamous Thana Vesh, and she is, indeed, part of the all-classes Empire-side Taris planetary story arc.

So, OP, your memory may be vivid, but it is in no way accurate.

Pretty much this, except that if you follow the class story, Baras wants you to kill Jaesa, and even when you suggest turning her, he's generally opposed to you doing it, and in no way does *he* make her your apprentice.

And the redhead with the tattoo is the infamous Thana Vesh, and she is, indeed, part of the all-classes Empire-side Taris planetary story arc.

So, OP, your memory may be vivid, but it is in no way accurate.

It was indeed Thana Vesh! Thank you for answering this question!