Terrain Bug New Arena

PhatMcMuffins

So, somewhere near where you drop down from your spawn is some piece of terrain that is bugged.

3rd round of a yolo match, i drop down and take maybe 1 step before being killed by Instant Death which is the new system for preventing players from getting to unintended areas.

Just throwing this out as an FYI. hopefully it gets some attention and is fixed.

So, somewhere near where you drop down from your spawn is some piece of terrain that is bugged.

3rd round of a yolo match, i drop down and take maybe 1 step before being killed by Instant Death which is the new system for preventing players from getting to unintended areas.

Just throwing this out as an FYI. hopefully it gets some attention and is fixed.

These random spots are now in every WZ map and all over them.

The best thing to do is when you come across one. Make a bug report in game or post in the forum bug section

I was so confused when you and the sent on your team indyantly died. My teammate said it was a stuck caus your sage ****ed up, but I thought it was too quick for a stuck. Well that sux m8. Sry

lol yeah, dude got globalled first round. It was a bummer because that was shaping up to be a fun third round.

GGs the last few days btw man

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.