The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Misleading CM / Collection Outfit Images

Some of the changed outfit images are misleading, displaying elements that the outfits themselves do not have, which has the potential to come off poorly to players who may purchase without use of the preview (or don't know about the preview). I'll list what items display on the CM / Collections that have inconsistencies with their in-game appearances. If anyone else has noticed others, please add them to the list, because I don't want players to unknowingly fall victim to this.

- Visas Marr's Armor Set

*The belt

- Dark Advisor's Armor Set

*The helmet

Never buy an outfit without previewing it. The artists make a reasonable rendition of the armor in an illustration, but anyone who doesn't avail themselves of the feature to hit a preview button on the individual pieces of armor before buying the armor set... that's on them.

Never buy an outfit without previewing it. The artists make a reasonable rendition of the armor in an illustration, but anyone who doesn't avail themselves of the feature to hit a preview button on the individual pieces of armor before buying the armor set... that's on them.

As much as I agree (and I completely do) there are some sets like the Phantom set which shows the hood up with that style helmet (which would be amazing. ) That is completely wrong and misleading and not just by making the image look better then it actually is or showing effects it doesn't have.

Edited by TyrFoge