The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Civilian NPC pack

With the new Rishi Stronghold about to be released, now would be the perfect time to give us more options to populate them. We already have Imperial and Republic military, Mandalorians, Underworld, and Entertainers. What we're missing is the average joe/jane. The game is full of civilians scattered around everywhere doing nominal tasks, carrying on scripted conversations, or performing reactive animations. The more options for immersion the better :)

Great idea!

We finally have a good variety of dancers.

We have a good number of Personnel doing a "chat" animation. I think we're solid on that front.

We don't have people doing any of these normal activities --

* PLAYING THE NALARGON <--- please?

* Sitting, so we can place them on benches and chairs. The pirate doesn't count, she sits on the floor and won't float on top of other placed items.

* Typing at a keyboard (standing or sitting).

* Wrenching, welding, or using any tools.

* Practicing with a training lightsaber and a remote.

* Laughing, cowering in fear, surrendering, or doing other common emotes.

* Occasionally drinking from a cup.

* Waving people over (like a vendor).

* Being a wookie. (Seriously, how many years has this game been around without an iconic wookie?)

* Talking to someone on holocom, except for a very tall droid.

* Looking through macrobinoculars (except for one Alliance soldier, I believe).

* Walking on any path other than a short, back-and-forth pattern similar to Seethe.

Edited by Xina_LA

Well NPC decoration packs at this point for me are only worth having if BW greatly increase the number we can have in every stronghold. At present cannot even get all of my companions in one. If BW were in increase numbers then yes all for more NPC packs. Would be nice though if BW could add a lot of the features that Xian_La mentions above when numbers of NPC's are increased.