Rishi Stronghold new update feedback

Overall I love the stronghold, the apartment is great major kudos to you guys. I do however have a few suggestions and some possible bugs to report. The cave to the apartment is not registering as unlocked even though I can get in and it kept exploding after I unlocked it. I think the rope thing down to the cove is cool. I am also hoping we might in the near future get smaller hooks on the center piece as the large copero bar will only fit on those. It would be nice to have personnel to man it. Also I played EQ II for awhile we had window decorations would put on the wall which gave the effect of actually having windows something like that would be great make it less claustrophobic as unfortunately I am bit of that. I also would be cool if items could be adjusted more on their hooks as large copero or other decos more less end up the midde of it so if we were to get smaller hooks we could put tables with it. Another that would be neat at some pointis to have a adjustment to make decos move up and down on the floor so put a tile down stuff is not stuck in it. Lastly the PVP does not seem to be disabling at least for me.

...On the small island.. the "splash level" animation is higher than the water level. Meaning when you are running on dry ground you are still splashing in water, even though you are no long in the water. This doesn't seem right.

And one fantasy request.. The small island used to feel more like a little island.. but now with added sand it seems to just be an offshoot of the shore not scant feet away. Would it be possible to just quickly cobble together a separate island further out in the water that feels more separate and distinct? Even if its just a copy of the little island we have now.. just further out. And I miss the pirate treasure chest. :(

Will Speedy respawn if you get him eaten? Or will he be gone for good? If you get him eaten by one toon, is he eaten for the entire legacy or just that toon? If you get him eaten by an Imperial toon, will he be around for Republic toons?

I think you guys should make Speedy come back after the achievement (he could be a mystical immortal turtle). Or let us do a resurrection ritual to get him back, like the 'Summoning of the Necroturtle?' I'm not sure I even want to do such an awful achievement. Speedy is too cute to be eaten.

Or maybe the truly evil people should be haunted by GHOST- SPEEDY!

Edited by Lunafox