Can't access anything

Mansson

Hi,

Was online on PT Server and I was unable to do anything at all. All Cartel Market cash were removed, when tryng to buy the new SH, I did not have either CM Coins and could not access my legacy cargo hold for paying 3 mil to get it. Could not do anything at all...….. Why?

Cheers

CM and collections are blocked because you wouldn't want to spend cartel coins to get stuff on a server that will be shut down and wiped in a couple weeks.

Copying a char to the PTS is just a free server transfer, where the char isn't deleted from the origin server. Only the character is copied, not the legacy, so the contents of the legacy storage stays on the old server.

There is a bug that you need the credits to buy the strongold unlocks, even though they aren't actually spent. You need 2.6 million credits for the most expensive unlock. If you don't have that much on one char, just create additional copies of your richest char until you have enough credits on the test server.

It's only a bug while on the PTS, though, If they fix it and forget to change it again when going live, we could unlock the stronghold without having the credits and our credit balance may even go to the negatives. No need for all that drama that follows when players exploit the bug and create insolvent throwaway chars to unlock their stronghold. :rolleyes:

Things you shouldn't do being blocked with makeshift barriers and quirks like having requirements that make no sense on the test server, but are quite important in the live environment, are just a pragmatic way of doing things. You have to expect such things when you come to play in the developer's sandbox.

Edited by Mubrak

Have transferred creds to my toon, does one get back those or is it unrefundable? Have looked around but not found if one get refunded or not. No big issue but just want to know.

You are just copying them over. You don’t lose any credits on the live servers.

Just don’t use Cartel coins. You won’t get those back and when the pts is turned off, those characters will be deleted.

I actually copied over the same character who had 4 mil credits 4 times to get 16mil :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.