I've looked everywhere for a "jerky/skippy" mouse panning issue

Eyeskream

Googled all day and can't seem to find a decent fix. 2 things that do fix it are: deactivating nameplate view over distance. But then the nameplates become HUGE, taking up half of my screen. The other is turning my anti-aliasing off. Who wants rugged textures? Not me.

I've had it fixed before to where it was perfect, and didn't have this issue, now that I'm back I cant seem to figure it out. I think the last time a fullscreen windowed mode fixed it for me, but that doesn't cut it now.

Could be some vsync tomfoolery. Try turning it off. But before trying that, If you have an NVIDIA card go into the control panel and set pre-rendered frames to 1 and enable triple buffering for SWTOR. See if that fixes it while leaving vsync on. Edited by RiChess

Could be some vsync tomfoolery. Try turning it off. But before trying that, If you have an NVIDIA card go into the control panel and set pre-rendered frames to 1 and enable triple buffering for SWTOR. See if that fixes it while leaving vsync on.

Will try that in a little bit ty. I'll post to let you know if it worked. Also, vsync was never on. It doesn't let me change the option for vsync in swtor. I'll have to mess around with it in my nvidia settings.

Edited by Eyeskream

Will try that in a little bit ty. I'll post to let you know if it worked. Also, vsync was never on. It doesn't let me change the option for vsync in swtor. I'll have to mess around with it in my nvidia settings.

If you switch to fullscreen you can enable it and then switch back to windowed.

Could be some vsync tomfoolery. Try turning it off. But before trying that, If you have an NVIDIA card go into the control panel and set pre-rendered frames to 1 and enable triple buffering for SWTOR. See if that fixes it while leaving vsync on.

Ok, so so putting vsync on with that seems to have fixed it. It wasnt loaded before because I had to put swtor back into fullscreen in order to enable vsync. so i went to full screen, enabled it, then back to windowed fullscreen. Works much better now.