The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

All items on Direct sale.

Almost everything on the CM can be found on the GTN.

True, but so many of the desirable items are posted on the GTN for a ridiculous amount of credits.(100 million+)

I ain't got time for that.

Or give it time, whatever your after will appear on the cartel market at some point.

I don't have the patience for that, could literally be years before it appears on their featured stuff.

I get they want to make money off gambling packs, but that's a no go for me.

Almost everything on the CM can be found on the GTN.

Quite to the contrary. I've spent the past month checking at least 3 times a day just for a handful of items I missed: PBJ dance, Starslide dance, Droid dance. None. I'm not talking about one being posted but at an exorbant price. I'm talking about none. At all. Just the same 5 dances that are not what I want.

A correction of your statement would be: almost everything available IN THE CURRENT PACK can be found on the GTN, but only about 2% of items from previous packs will be available.

I don't have the patience for that, could literally be years before it appears on their featured stuff.

I get they want to make money off gambling packs, but that's a no go for me.

Yeah, I've given up hope of the set I want going onto the cartel market, but you never know. Maybe one day it'll appear.