Guidance needed on ccoins

OmikronGamma

Hi,

For reasons unknown to me, the complementary 550 cc for subs, have not been added to my account yet. I subscribed (again) on the 23 of last month, for which I had bought a 90 day sub time card from Amazon.

The extra cc have not been awarded yet to my account, as of today 27-june.

It has been 34 days already.

Is this an error? Should I just be a lot more more patient? When I added the sub time code, the initial cash was credited immediately to my ccoins wallet.

One must wonder how hard it is for a software company to program something as simple as a reliable time-based system that increases the value of a field in a record. How hard is it for software to subtract one date from another and ++ a variable? Edited by xordevoreaux

One must wonder how hard it is for a software company to program something as simple as a reliable time-based system that increases the value of a field in a record.

Hi XORdevoreaux,

It seems that support needs to come in for when it goes wrong. They have a tool for manually adding the complementary CC so it's not as seldom as one might hope.

The whole subroute would only need a few variables. TimeSubStarted ValueCCIncrease ClientCC TotalCC and a counter of 30. The conditional statement would hold something like

One pseudo basic subroutine would be

If TimeSubStarted = 30 then

ClientCC = (TotalCC + ValueCCIncrease)

Gosub

Of course this would look nice in C, but I want everyone who reads this to be able to follow the routine

You have a nice day!

Oh, thanks, i'll see it tomorrow, because it's already midnight here, i doubt someone will answer ^^

You could have mailed them. CS of the game is located offshore, they live in another timezone. I know that because the mail had some grammatical syntax errors, typical for someone who has english as a second or third language.

THe agent was very nice, BTW. The work was done in a swift manner and (s)he got a good review from me, esp because it was fixed within hours