The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market Certificates On... The Cartel Market?

A suggestion that popped up in my head while engaging in the Nar Shaddaa event. The only way to get the certificates nowadays is to either use the slot machine decoration or getting very lucky when the old packs in which they dropped are on the CM for sale. Which is a pity as there are still great items to get from the vendors in the Cartel Bazaar for them as well as some neat decorations.

My suggestion therefore was for the certificates to become a permanent sale on the Cartel Market. Perhaps they could be sold per stash of 5 for a X amount of Cartel Coins so that the items that can be purchased for them aren't such a huge hassle to obtain. Especially it would make life easier for decorators this way.

My suggestion therefore was for the certificates to become a permanent sale on the Cartel Market. Perhaps they could be sold per stash of 5 for a X amount of Cartel Coins so that the items that can be purchased for them aren't such a huge hassle to obtain. Especially it would make life easier for decorators this way.

OK, it's not a *bad* idea, but what do you do for the people who don't have the required reputation - the CMC vendors are mostly reputation vendors?

OK, it's not a *bad* idea, but what do you do for the people who don't have the required reputation - the CMC vendors are mostly reputation vendors?

Allow for new ways to be able to get it? Make it drop/drop more frequently from Command packs or otherwise have it be part of heroic missions that specific planets drop specific reputation tokens? Another solution could be selling them on the CM too but it should be earnable as well.

Edited by Ylliarus

Allow for new ways to be able to get it? Make it drop/drop more frequently from Command packs or otherwise have it be part of heroic missions that specific planets drop specific reputation tokens? Another solution could be selling them on the CM too but it should be earnable as well.

Long time ago I suggested putting the 4th slot of a cartel pack to have included rep items from previous pack generations, along with the scraps/companion gifts

ARGH, the Cartel Certificate issue again.

I don't care how they increase their numbers. Better Contraband Slot odds, potential drop in more Packs, whatever. It's all good. Just friggin' do something about this long-standing situation...