My Kittens and star wars addiction

Beckwith

Didn't think there were so many nerds like me that liked calling their pets after fictional characters from a game or movies.

Sorry about your cats dying in 2 years, that is horrible. Also, sorry your Yoda died. But always believe they had a good life.

Thanks for the condolences!

It's been a few years now, and our new family members have become a new foundation of love for us.

We never forget our past loved ones, and I personally always try to appreciate the newer cats everyday because anything can happen at any given time, you just never know.

Cats are awesome pets! lol So much like humans though. Attitudes, racist, prejudice, have their own cliques, picky on food, etc...LOL

We currently have 7. :eek:

None are Star Wars named though.

We had 4 we got ourselves. Then around Feb/Mar (I think) 2017, hubby was out feeding our dogs (we have 3 of them too.) and heard this cat cry. He called & here came kitty. He brought her up to the house & she became family. Someone apparently dumped her.

Then just a few months ago a blue eyed, cross eyed, white with light gray (Siamese/Snowshoe) male showed up. He'd come & go, thought he was just mooching food off of us at night till he showed up one morning half dead. Nursed him back to health & then about 3wks ago I go calling one that has escaped out of the house, hear cat meowing that sounds like her but come to find out it's not. It's 2 more strays, at least one is a brother to the one we just nursed back to health that's inside if not both. lol

Sadly the oldest, disappeared & hasn't been seen since. Figure something got him. :(

Someone around where we live thinks our area is a good place to dump their strays it seems. lol As all are extremely loving, and friendly even if they're shy & skittish.

Fluffy

Techno-Keys (named because he would lay on the laptop keyboard as a kitten),

Kodi-Bear

Xander

Lil Bit (stray 1)

Theo (stray 2)

Sammy (stray 3)

Jack (stray 4 that went missing)

So as they say in the movie: Cats rule! Dogs drool." lol