my subscription doesn't work

lasergriffen

Mine did that as well. On the1st is when my sub gets taken out of my account. But this month on the 1st it did not and i was able to keep playing all the way to the 5th and then while playing i started noticing my hud freaking out and in side my vault and inside the email box somethings were missing. So i thought maybe its LAG so logged out and was going to log back in, then all of a sudden i was a preferred member and i could only play some characters.

Well i guess the system caught up or fixed its self or what ever it was fixed. So then on the 5th i had to manually re sub again. Now every thing is fine. Although on the character i was playing i had to redo 2 of hers main panels, all icons were gone. :mad: But it is ok now i fixed it again.......

when I go to the my account portion it doesn't have the "completed checkmark" next to the subscribe now... bit but when I go to the subscribe page it says under the thirty-day recurring subscription it says subscribe. It also won't let me refer friends but I got the email and the invoice