Absurd companion comments on planets...

SteveTheCynic

I was tooling around Voss with my Smuggler(1), and Akaavi Spar said something that struck me as potentially absurd.

We were approaching the King's Cannon, and she commented;

That if I fitted my ship with a weapon that big, pirates wouldn't bother us ever again.

OK, she's right. They wouldn't. But...

I planted a mail droid near the back of the cannon, targeted the droid, and clambered actoss the rocks to the front. The cannon is more than 125 metres long, which makes it 50% longer than the size of my ship, and bulky with it. There's a good chance that the ship wouldn't get off the ground with a weapon that size attached to the hull.

(1) The one who's trying to bed her, duh.

Well maybe your ship can adapt to it, I mean you're able to use your orbital strike from your ship inside your ship so I'm pretty sure your ship should be able to handle it. Jokes aside I love the background dialogue companions have.

I only remember some of the absurd battle/healing stuff they say. But I will keep an eye on what they say on the planets. I am kind of curious about it now.

Mob: weenie that died because I looked at him cross-eyed.

Blondie(1): Put up a good fight.

Mob: champ that took three minutes to die because it had like seventy three squillion health

Blondie: A somewhat worthy opponent.

Granted, they did reduce the frequency of those remarks, but during 4.X I heard those two a *lot*.

(1) Er, ..., Miss Beniko.

Mob: weenie that died because I looked at him cross-eyed.

Blondie(1): Put up a good fight.

Mob: champ that took three minutes to die because it had like seventy three squillion health

Blondie: A somewhat worthy opponent.

Granted, they did reduce the frequency of those remarks, but during 4.X I heard those two a *lot*.

(1) Er, ..., Miss Beniko.

Not, "Miss Spooky Eyes"? :)

Yeah, that too. But "Er... Miss Beniko" is directly linked to "Blondie"(1), while "Miss Spooky Eyes" is not.

(1) KotFE Chapter VIII.

I wanted my character to refer to her as Blondie just once in the game somewhere. I can just imagine the look you'd get if you could :D