Flirting with Vaylin

arkanenoobie

Lemme do it. She's a cuutie and i want to be allowed to flirt with her, a few of the conversation options you have with her are already somewhat suggestive. I mean i know we'd never be able to have a romance with her but i want to be able to flirt with her. Maybe i;m just attracted to crazy.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemme do it. She's a cuutie and i want to be allowed to flirt with her, a few of the conversation options you have with her are already somewhat suggestive. I mean i know we'd never be able to have a romance with her but i want to be able to flirt with her. Maybe i;m just attracted to crazy.

I want to romance Vailyn & marry her. Problem? And yes, i'm attracted to crazy too. I also want to buy her a sh*tload of outfits.

I want to romance Vailyn & marry her. Problem? And yes, i'm attracted to crazy too. I also want to buy her a sh*tload of outfits.

I think we should do the whole 'Voodoo' part first ... or ... a non Voodoo reason for Vaylin returning. Then we can worry about that. :D

Well, to give flirts during the story, they'd have two choices: go back and re-write what's done, or bring her back in some form. That first is not going to happen, I don't think. But the second could.

Now, my reasons for being on this ride are different from a lot of people's, and I'm not really all that interested in flirting with her or with a romance with her, but if it were to get me what I want, which is a living or even ghost character still hanging around, I'm all for it.

Now, my reasons for being on this ride are different from a lot of people's, and I'm not really all that interested in flirting with her or with a romance with her, but if it were to get me what I want, which is a living or even ghost character still hanging around, I'm all for it.

I agree with GamePhil. I'm all for the companion, but everything else (romance, outfits) would be a bonus for me.

First things first,i think one significant change would be required,have ability calm her mind and defeat her without killing her,i wonder why inquistor [consular too maybe,even if he does have almost oposite power] class isnt able to doit in first place,he should be powerfull enought,since he wield most interesting power of all classes in game.

This also would require find way not need to pick which companion to save,without sacrificing one.

Simply shoot and disperse sedative in way that she could not block it and quickly enought and atach necklace in right moment that would administer sedative further if needed and block partialy hers force power,but keeping her sharp enought that she could move herself,only weaken her,so there could be almost reasonable dialogue.

But im aware its not what other have in mind.

I'd be perfectly happy with Vaylin just randomly appearing at times in the coming story as a force ghost to taunt you and having some flirt options there... and maybe since she's supposedly this incredibly powerful force-user that even the mighty Immortal Emperor feared she could use that power to manipulate the force and bring herself back from the dead if you convince her there's more than life, or death in her case, than killing everything... like love and then a light side option to redeem her and a dark side option to continue the mindless slaughter together. :D It'd certainly make my LS Shadow and DS Assassin more interesting.

I'd be perfectly happy with Vaylin just randomly appearing at times in the coming story as a force ghost to taunt you and having some flirt options there... and maybe since she's supposedly this incredibly powerful force-user that even the mighty Immortal Emperor feared she could use that power to manipulate the force and bring herself back from the dead if you convince her there's more than life, or death in her case, than killing everything... like love and then a light side option to redeem her and a dark side option to continue the mindless slaughter together. :D It'd certainly make my LS Shadow and DS Assassin more interesting.

If Valkorions death caused Nathema to come back to life, maybe it would work for Vaylin too? He absorbed her, and had abilities to freeze time and survive being impaled by a lightsaber.

If Valkorions death caused Nathema to come back to life, maybe it would work for Vaylin too? He absorbed her, and had abilities to freeze time and survive being impaled by a lightsaber.

Or the mother machine from Belsavis ( Inq story). Cloning tech. Transferring spirits between hosts via sith magick ( Zash did it, didn't she?

Wasn't it Mako and Coral who were the clones? along with several others?

Exactly! Mako and the other clones of Coral!

And ..ancient Rakata technology, the self replicating machinery ( Star Forge). What if it could "replicate" people too?

Exactly! Mako and the other clones of Coral!

And ..ancient Rakata technology, the self replicating machinery ( Star Forge). What if it could "replicate" people too?

At this point they could have Vaylin just pop up and say she somehow survived our battle and I would buy it.

At this point they could have Vaylin just pop up and say she somehow survived our battle and I would buy it.

Certainly better than having to come up with some convoluted reason as to why she's still around. If we can't have her back though atleast give us spooky force ghost Vaylin hanging around.

My female Sith Inquisitor can go hoover up her spirit. Then become Vaylin :p-

Edited by arkanenoobie

Certainly better than having to come up with some convoluted reason as to why she's still around. If we can't have her back though atleast give us spooky force ghost Vaylin hanging around.

My female Sith Inquisitor can go hoover up her spirit. Then become Vaylin :p-

I'd like a story and some more dialog (flirtatious or otherwise), but if they just give us a companion with no explanation I can provide my own convolution :)

Actually, Vaylin surviving makes a lot of sense, after all Revan survived after we "killed" him on the Foundry. Maybe she learned Revan's rituals and managed to survive the battle the same way he did?

Actually, Vaylin surviving makes a lot of sense, after all Revan survived after we "killed" him on the Foundry. Maybe she learned Revan's rituals and managed to survive the battle the same way he did?

meh just say whatever is bringing Nathema back did some force mumbo-jumbo on Vaylin too and boom ... we all win! :D

I think another reason is i might have a thing for Vaylins voice actor. So anytime i can get her to say anything even remotely flirty or suggestive i'm all for. She's got such a good voice. Kind of posh but also aggressive and a bit crazy.

I think another reason is i might have a thing for Vaylins voice actor. So anytime i can get her to say anything even remotely flirty or suggestive i'm all for. She's got such a good voice. Kind of posh but also aggressive and a bit crazy.

Natasha Loring delivered the lines very well for Vaylin, crazy and posh at the same time :)

Natasha Loring delivered the lines very well for Vaylin, crazy and posh at the same time :)
I've always had a thing for peoples voices though, often times more than looks. Especially on characters. If you deliver your lines well and are convincing as a character than you can make even a ****** role or story seem half decent. Especially important in videogames or animation.

Same can be said the opposite way though, if an actor delivers their lines badly or doesn't sell the characters personality or motivations then they can ruin even a fantastic script.

I've always had a thing for peoples voices though, often times more than looks. Especially on characters. If you deliver your lines well and are convincing as a character than you can make even a ****** role or story seem half decent. Especially important in videogames or animation.

Same can be said the opposite way though, if an actor delivers their lines badly or doesn't sell the characters personality or motivations then they can ruin even a fantastic script.

That she did pretty well, I wanted to learn more about Vaylin during the last expansion! She really got interesting in KOTET. :(