The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Market non-story NPC Companions

I've currently taken a large liking to buying the Cartel Market companions as a bit of a companion collector myself, now I think this could be taken further by having "Dream Companions", mute versions of familiar NPCs we all love (Or hate).

I'm thinking a starting set of 10 will be a good start then more can be released with each cartel pack or event or whenever Bioware wish. These companions would be mute, have no conversations and for story sake, not be there. Just a decorative thing for role-players or people who want a certain NPC as a companion without having to get the voice actors in to record or write a story reason why.

• HK-47
  • Revan
  • Revan Reborn
  • Thexan
  • Vaylin
  • Darth Marr
  • Darth Jadus
  • Satele Shan
  • Darth Malgus
  • Sargent Jaxo

There are just so many, though most or all of them I'd like to be voiced rather than just standing around. That might make them pricey. Much as I'd love some of the ones you mentioned to be part of the story, I don't think it's going to happen. Much as I'd like them to be part of an event or a subscriber bonus, they need to make money. So I'll go for it.

She's been said, but Vaylin. I didn't see her, so Watcher 2 (I might have missed her if her real name was used).