Random holomail from a "Jaesa Willsaam"

JediSkittles

Today, after completing "The Nathema Conspiracy" and getting engaged to Theron Shan (something that hasn't changed any of his bio or anything else...?) I received a random email from a Jaesa Willsaam saying that she knows about my new "plaything" and that "accidents could happen" and that I should "keep him away from me[her]".

After doing some googling I discovered that she is a Sith companion... I am a Jedi Knight who has never had contact with her before. This email has thrown me... is it some sort of glitch? Does the game now think I'm Sith and know this person?

Someone help!?

Might be a bug, but also there is Lightside Jaesa Willsaam too. So?

Dark side Jaesa was declared the canon Jaesa of this game, so there is no Light side Jaesa anymore. No matter if you went DS or LS with her, you will get the DS version in update 9.10.

The letter is a bug, that's been stated. I don't think the letter was meant to send unless you romanced DS Jaesa and she had returned and relationship resumed and then you dumped her for someone (likely Arcann).

Dark side Jaesa was declared the canon Jaesa of this game, so there is no Light side Jaesa anymore. No matter if you went DS or LS with her, you will get the DS version in update 9.10.

Actually Charles did reply to one of my tweets saying he does have plans for LS Jaesa too. -

I'd been worried about that for a while.

Edited by Asmodesu

The letter is a bug, that's been stated. I don't think the letter was meant to send unless you romanced DS Jaesa and she had returned and relationship resumed and then you dumped her for someone (likely Arcann).

Actually Charles did reply to one of my tweets saying he does have plans for LS Jaesa too. -

That's good news, since i started a new SW ( female this time) and i'm planning to go Light side.

People really seemed to jump the gun on declaring that there was going to be no more LS Jaesa content anymore.

Edited by OldVengeance

People really seemed to jump the gun on declaring that there was going to be no more LS Jaesa content anymore.

I admittedly was one of them until I finally got an answer to if LS would come back xD I'm happy with a small comment about it now, though.