5.9-ish spoilers: I kinda expected Lana to be more friendly to Theron

Renskedv

They've had this huge friendship, beginning in SoR, and once the betrayal began, she suddenly became so mean. I always thought she was more of a gray Sith (if you know what I mean), rather than an evil one. That is how she stands so easily with the Alliance, and after that, the Republic (if you choose to rejoin). She accepts all those things and apparently isn't that loyal to the Empire. She never appears as a very evil person to me. And now that her friend betrays her, she wants to kill him? She's really eager to kill him? And even when Theron explains it all, aka proving that he is a damn good and loyal spy, she is very sceptical? I feel like this way of writing her character is to please Dark Side players to have someone to "kill him with" or at least a bit of support from this over-appreciated so-called Sith. Anyway, the whole "Letting Theron Die" option is just to please players, but luckily, Light Side is the "canon" route for the Outlander anyway. I still haven't forgot how Lana acts during chapter 9 of KotET, if you are going with her and Theron to the Throne. Remember when Theron got shot, and Lana said "We fight together, we die together", and refused to leave him behind.

I was kinda hoping for her to step up once more for her long-time friend when you choose that Dark Side option with Theron, but no, of course a character's personality matters less than pleasing players. I should've known by now.

I haven't chosen the dark side option, because it makes no sense to. When everything he did was to protect the PC, but I have seen it on YouTube, just to hear the way that Troy Baker delivers his lines. I really didn't need my heart.

If you choose to leave him behind Lana is not happy about it. At all. She is the one that shouts out when he is stabbed, she is the one that drags him away and is checking him. I think that the way they wrote that last scene made up for all the hatred she was spewing about getting revenge. She realized in the end that she really didn't want to lose him. I have been angry with the way they wrote her after Umbara, but Nathema just redeemed her. She is only as friendly as the PC will allow, but she does tell you she doesn't agree, both on Nathema and once you return to Odessen.